By Sareena Denis, Community Manager at ShopYourWay
It’s new, it’s pretty – and it’s all about discovery! Yes, after weeks of hard work we have launched the new site menu, and it’s a whole new experience.
The main purpose of the new design is to help you find content that’s interesting and relevant. Click on any tab in the menu, and you’ll see what we mean.
- Departments – see all our departments in one neat and friendly location.
- Brands – this is where the new design starts to shine. Click on brands, and the first thing you’ll notice is “top brands.” These are our editor’s pick, the crème de la crème.
- Stores – this is as efficient as it gets. See the nearest store to you, presented on a map, and as a list. Finding the closest store has never been easier.
- Topics and catalogs – see the hottest and best pages.
- People – follow the trendsetters to know what’s what, with incredible names like Nicki Minaj, Sofia Vergara, and Adam Levine.
- Apps – discover our amazing apps to find the perfect gift, get updates on the hottest trends, guess prices, and become a personal shopper.
The new menu promises the best shopping experience yet. Check it out!
The Right Recommendations
And speaking about shopping when you search for a product on ShopYourWay, you’ll notice a new and effective feature: a right navigation bar that drops down to show you the top products in each department. Not only that, but these are the products that your peers and friends have chosen as the best ones.
What do we mean by top item? It can be the one product users liked the most, or want the most. It’s an indication of what people like you want and appreciate, which should make your shopping decision that much easier and smarter.
On the Mobile Front
Our mobile team’s got a couple of new tricks up their sleeve as well. First, looking for items on your iPhone just got easier. Type your search query, then click on “sort,” and organize the results however you see fit – by name, price, relevancy, etc.
And that’s not all! Joining our ranks through mobile just got easier. The registration process got slimmed down to just two short steps, and is leaner and friendlier than ever.
There will be a lot more coming your way, so make sure to stay tuned!